Welcome to the Night-Time Forest
In this book, readers will spend the night in a forest and meet the nocturnal animals that make this habitat their home, form an ecosystem and rely on their habitat and each other for survival.
- Packed with curriculum science information
- Meet tawny owls, wood mice, bank voles, shrews, worms, badgers, glow-worms, elephant hawkmoths, dormice, and bats
- Learn about moth life cycles
- Discover how puffball fungi and honeysuckle plants play an important role in the forest
- Learn about predator and prey relationships
- Beautiful, labelled photographs throughout
- Includes a night-time forest food web diagram
Filled with facts about the natural world, this title is perfect for children studying habitats, animal and plant life cycles, and ecosystems at Key Stages 1 and 2.